Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shred Update

I'm still going strong with the 30 Day Shred! I still haven't skipped any days. When I work out today after lunch, that will be day 10!

I wasn't planning to weigh until day 30, but that just seems like overkill, so I weighed today, and I'll plan to weight again at day 20, then day 30. I'm pretty happy with the results! With the weight loss, I was really hoping for a big number, but realistically, the amount I lost is great! The inches I lost though, seem AMAZING! I was so excited when I measured my waist!

Here are the stats:
Before ---> Now
arm: 12 in ---> 11.5 in
thigh: 22 in ---> 21.5 in
bust: 35 in ---> 35 in
waist: 30 in ---> 28 in!!!!!
tummy: 37 in ---> 35 in
hips: 36 in ---> 36 in

weight: 150.5 lbs ---> 147.5 lbs

3 lbs and 5 total inches lost!

The difference in the waist is amazing! I would have thought that would have been one of the hardest spots to lose. Let's hope my tummy keeps shrinking!

I'm unsure about my arm and thigh. It's hard to know if I measured at the same spot I did the last time I measured. I tried to hit about halfway for both, but who knows if it's accurate.

I have not mixed in the extra cardio yet, so if I can just get myself to the gym, that should help speed up the weight loss too.

No comments: