Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still going strong! And getting stronger!

I spent a good portion of the day at my parent's farm, helping my mom plant tomatoes and peppers (she planted 20 different types of tomatoes, but I won't be here to enjoy the fruits of that labor!) and LOTS of sunflowers that will hopefully have nice full blooms by the time we have the reception there. She started the sunflowers in her greenhouse, so hopefully that got them enough of a "head start" to be pretty in early July this year instead of August like they were last year.

On a completely non wedding related note, my parents finally broke ground on their house today! I even set up a farm blog for my mom to show the progress on the house and farm!

Because of being out in the sun all day and bending up and down, up and down, up and down to bury plants, I was SO tempted to not do the "30 Day Shred" DVD tonight. But I DID IT! My endurance was pretty good. The only thing that bothered me was a blister that I formed on my foot from wearing garden clogs all day.

So, today was day 12 for the Shred, and I STILL haven't skipped any days. I am so proud and actually surprised about my persistence with this! Tomorrow, I will be switching to Level 2. I'm pretty scared about that. But, I have to bump up the intensity if I want to continue losing weight and inches!

I'm so tired, and I think I'm going to sleep really well tonight!

1 comment:

Waste Not Farm said...

Thanks for the help planting!!!!! Mom