Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shred Level 3

I HATE Level 2 of the Shred. I was going to do each level for about 15 days, but I hate level 2 so much, that I moved on the Level 3 today. It is so much better! Still hard, but it doesn't make me sick. I did almost all of the exercises with the modifications because my leg has been aching lately. I broke my fibula in a cheerleading stunt gone wrong while I was in college, and it hurts after I do a lot of high impact moves. So I do the modified versions for less impact, but I figure at least I'm still moving!

From my experience, it seems like Level 1 really worked my thighs, Level 2 really worked my biceps, and Level 3 really worked my abs. I like the extra ab workout, but I miss how firm my legs would be at the end of doing Level 1. I'm considering doing Level 1 first thing each morning, then doing Level 3 in the afternoons. It sounds a little crazy, but Level 1 should be a breeze for me now, I just want that extra leg work so my thighs won't be so jiggly. Too much information?

No comments: