Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bouquets

My mom and I met with the "florist" on Wednesday. She is not technically a florist, but she is one of my mom's friends, and actually was one of my mom's students in her floral design class years ago. My original thought was that my mom would do the flowers, but we decided she probably doesn't need that stress on the week of her daughters wedding, so Tamylia agreed to do them for us! More free labor!

This is the picture I gave her, for my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids' bouquets. I just don't want the red berry looking stuff. I like the color and size of the sunflowers, and I like the amount of greenery.

I also gave her a photo of a daisy wreath. I had cut it from the Martha Stewart Weddings magazine and can't find it online, but the website did have a photo of the wreath from farther, not as close up. But you get the idea. I want two daisy wreaths for the church doors. The first thing that greets the guests!

No comments: