Friday, October 3, 2008

Who's the Birthday Girl?

I'm the birthday girl! 24! I'm no longer in my early-twenties, now I'm in my mid-twenties. Thinking of it that way, it seems like a big difference!

On a side note, I'll go ahead and post my next DIY! Mom and I came up with a great idea for centerpieces at the reception, and I wanted to see how that idea would look, so I bought some fake flowers from Walmart, and threw it all together.







Mom and I bought a bunch of these galvanized french vases.







So...here's a mock-up of what I would like the centerpieces to look like! The yellow gingham squares were used as part of the centerpieces at my sister's wedding, so they are completely free! I'm not sure exactly how the flowers will look, but this gives me a general idea.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love it! I think that the galvanized vase/sunflower combination is so fun for a summer wedding!