Friday, June 12, 2009

No excuses for getting lost now!

I made some big, bold signs for the reception. Now no one will have an excuse for getting lost!

I used white foam core board from Walmart, and blue cardstock cut with a cricut cutting machine. It belongs to my mom's friend, and I'm just borrowing it before the wedding, but I SO want one!

Right on the highway, I'll put the biggest sign. This one is about 2'x3' Big enough that no one should miss it!
Then, once they get off the highway, there are a couple of forks in the road, so I have these smaller signs to put at both of those spots. Each one will be about 1'x2' As you can see I have room to make one more, so I guess I'll put one at the bottom of the driveway also.

1 comment:

Kari said...

My mom has a Cricket and I absolutely L-O-V-E it!!