Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weight Loss Day 17

I just finished my third day of Level 2. It is still very hard, but not as hard as it was on Monday! The strength in Level 2 is a lot harder on my arms. There's one part in the DVD when Jillian says, "your arms should be burning" and I yell at the TV, "THEY ARE!"

I don't feel like my midsection is getting any smaller (but I guess that can be blamed on my poor diet) but my legs are so much stronger! I'm excited I'm wearing a knee length dress for the reception, so I can show off my buff calves! My arms feel strong, but I don't think they are getting any smaller. I just have to keep telling myself, I'm not even halfway through. I have 23 more workouts before the wedding day, and those can make a lot of difference!

Still no soda, and I've cut down on the iced tea also (honestly, I ran out and just haven't made anymore yet!) I've been drinking about 3 bottles of water each day and a big glass of milk with dinner. I know I still should drink more water, but I just drink when I'm thirsty. I've been having healthy snacks, like carrots and sherbet (instead of ice cream), but my meals are not the most healthy. I like pizza.

I weigh and measure again on Saturday, so maybe I'll have a few salads between now and then.

No comments: