Monday, June 8, 2009

Shred Level 2

So, I can no longer say that I haven't skipped any days. But I honestly don't feel too bad about it.

I've been away from home since Friday, I stayed with my parents Friday night, and I had forgotten my Shred DVD, so that night I did Level 1 workout from memory. I did have a few breaks when I was trying to remember what came next, but since I didn't have a timer, I probably actually did a little more than I would have with the DVD.

Saturday, I spent the whole day helping Shannon (one of my bridemaids) and her fiance, Luke, paint their new house. We worked all day, and didn't get back to her apartment until after 10. I figured I had done a workout using the roller and painting trim with my arms up above my head all day, so I decided it would be ok to skip one day. My arms were definitly sore when I woke up on Sunday, so I still got an arm workout!

Sunday, I spent the day painting again, but did do Level 1 when I got home, well, after I watched the Season 3 Premier of ARMY WIVES of course!

Today, I finally tried Level 2. Oh My Goodness! I thought Level 1 was hard...Level 2 is so much more hard! I'll admit, I took a lot of breaks, but I stuck with her recommendation and never rested for more than 5 seconds. Level 1 seems like a breeze now. I had finally gotten to a point where Level 1 seemed so easy that I didn't feel like I was getting anything out of it, and I really wondered how I was going to continue to lose weight, but now I see, the level of intensity is up, so I hope to notice the weight loss again!

No comments: