Monday, May 4, 2009

Shower Time!

My bridesmaids had my bridal shower yesterday. It was very nice! We got a lot of great things off the registry and had some awesome cake!

The two things I wanted the most were a stand mixer and a hand vac, and I got two of each! When I take the duplicates back, I'll keep the store credit for Jake to buy a grill. We also got lots of money that we're saving to buy bedroom furniture after we move back to the US.

My mom also gave me a beautiful wall hanging that she made! Since it's fits so well with the wedding theme, we will probably display it somewhere at the reception.


I only got 2 pictures yesterday with my camera, but when I get the other photos from my bridesmaid I'll post them.


Here are most of my bridesmaids, my niece Alex (Junior Bridesmaid), my sister-in-law Hilary, and my best friend Shannon (bridesmaids). My sister (matron-of-honor) is overseas and couldn't make it to the shower. But she is planning a fun bachelorette party for when she comes home in June! I can't wait!

And here I am with Jake's sister and Mom, Jacie and Sandy. I'm so glad they were able to make it to the shower, and that my directions worked!

No comments: