Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting Hairy!

As the wedding date gets closer and closer, I have been moving alot of things from my "DIY list" to my "To Buy list!"

I'm starting to realize that I just don't have the time or patience to DIY as many things as I originally hoped to! Especially the things that I can actually buy for cheaper than it would cost me to make, such as a hairpiece.

I found great ones at etsy.com, seriously my FAVORITE website!

I got sunflowers for our nieces, who will be the flowergirls/ring bearess/program hander-outer.


I also found a great one for my hair from etsy.com.


The original hairdo photo that I have keep during this whole year of planning actually has this exact hairpiece! When I saw the photo on the etsy website, I realized that this hairdo that I have been wanting all year is a photo of a manequin! Seriously, fake hair! But...I still like the hairdo!

No comments: