Monday, May 11, 2009

Blue Suede Shoes

Last year I bought some shoes to wear under my gown. Here is my original post about the shoes.

When the shoes arrived, I tried to wear them around my apartment, I even planned to wear them on New Year's Eve to break them in. Well, the shoes were definitely worth what I paid for them! They cost $17, and they were horrible quality! They fit right, but they slipped right off my heels. I guess I should have expected bad quality for how cheap they were.

So...I bought new shoes and they are so nice! I've been wearing them around the apartment to break them in and I haven't had any blisters or pain at all! And Jake says he loves the color!
By the way: 42 days until Jake is here & 54 days until the wedding!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

VERY CUTE! I have to wear flats or I would be tall than FI. I got my blue sandals in Saturday!