Saturday, March 7, 2009

3 months and .... days!

A few days ago, we hit the 4 month mark. Which means I'm now in the "3 month territory." I can say, "three months and .... days!" Jake is coming for a visit later this month, and when he leaves, we will be in the "two month territory." It sounds so close when I say it that way!

I got the quote back from the caterer and it was AMAZING! Seriously! $300 total for enough food for 200 people and $100 for labor! It will be a buffet and doesn't include the meat, since Grandpa Jack is taking care of the fried fish, but doesn't that sound so incredibly cheap! Click here to see at all that it includes!

The warm weather today put me in a spring cleaning mood. I semi cleaned the kitchen, and DEEP cleaned the bathroom and the laundry room. I hadn't cleaned that laundry room since I moved in, a year and a half ago. It stayed surprisingly clean! I also washed my sheets and duvet cover, so now I can't wait to get in bed. I love that fresh bed smell!

I remember last summer, I helped a friend move, and I gave her such a hard time about how much junk she had accumulated. Well, in preparation for the move I will be making this summer, I've been going through my things trying to purge the things I won't want to keep. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH JUNK I HAVE! Where did all of this STUFF come from? I feel bad giving my friend such a hard time about her junk! I've already sold $160 worth of books on half.com and have three big boxes of stuff to donate. I'm going through my clothes tonight, and hoping to donate at least 25% of it!

Well, I'm off to the closet! Wish me luck!

By the way, 118 days!

No comments: