Sunday, March 1, 2009

Checks on the to-do list!

I feel like I haven't done much for the wedding lately, so I was scared to look over my January-February to-do list today. But, to my pleasant surprise I actually did everything I needed to! I booked a photographer and a cake baker and I got a quote from the rental guy. And my mom is working on getting a quote from the caterer and locating fish fryers. And I got all of the cutting and scoring done for the pocketfolds!

My March-April to-do list is to tape the pocketfolds, print all of the inserts for the invitations and lots of things that I can't actually do until Jake is home for his little visit, like ordering rings, meeting with our minister, and the engagement photo shoot! He's only going to be home for 14 days, and of those 14 days, I will be working 10, 2 we will be on the other side of Missouri visiting my grandparents, and one of the other days we will be in Union, meeting with the minister, and doing e-pics. And I guess we will be using that one free day to go to the jeweler. Poor Jake, it won't be much of a vacation! I really tried to get him to come over Easter so I would at least have a few days off work, but boys just don't listen! Silly Jake!

124 days until the wedding, and 19 days until Jake is home!

No comments: