Friday, April 24, 2009

Favors

The matchbooks came in yesterday! Well...at least half of them did! I ordered 100, but then after I saw that my guest list has reached (and passed) the 250 mark, I decided to order 100 more. I received the first order yesterday. I think they turned out pretty nice, for how cheap they were! Now I get to play around with sparklers and ribbon to make them look presentable as a favor.

It was really hard to get a photo of the matchbook with the flash on, so I turned the flash off, and the color doesn't look quite right in the photo. It is a navy blue with gold writing.

I'm leaving work a little early today to go to the printer this afternoon. Hopefully no other customers will come in so we can get all of my invites and inserts printed off before she closes for the week. I REALLY wish she were open on Saturdays!

71 days!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Those came out really cute! It's going to make a nice favor.

Amanda said...

Very Cute!!