Thursday, November 6, 2008

Great Mail Day!

I love getting packages in the mail, and yesterday I got 3!!!
One package was the Christmas gift that I ordered for my youngest niece. I can't wait for her to open it!

The 2nd package was an Ipod!! I've been trying to make myself start running, but I just can't seem to get myself motivated. Well, Jake bought me an Ipod to help me have a little more fun while running. It's my early Christmas gift!

Last, and most exciting, I got the paper for my pocketfolds! I ordered Beckett-Cambric Linen paper in Blazer Blue. I just ordered that paper on Monday, so I was very surprised that it came so soon!


I couldn't wait to tear it open!

I also got it cut to the size I will need before folding. 120 sheets of 16 1/8 x 7. I'll be using the instructions from this blog: Heather's Road to the Aisle.
Today I went to shopping after work and bought a paper trimmer/scorer, so now I'm ready to get my pocketfolds started! Hopefully I'll have an update post soon!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you've been nominated as an uber awesome blogger! go to my blog and read the last post for info on carrying it on!