Monday, September 29, 2008

Time is going by too quickly!

After a short discussion with Shannon this weekend, I realized the wedding is just over 9 months away! 278 days to be exact. It really feels like it was just July 4th, but that 3 months flew by! On the positive side, that means the next 9 months will go by quickly, and then I'll be able to see Jake everyday! But on the SCARY side, I only have 9 months to plan the rest of the wedding!

I feel so behind! I kind of put off a lot of planning for after mom got home from vacation. She's home, and I'm still not planning anything! There are many big things that I really want to get taken care of as soon as possible, like getting a tent rented, finding a caterer, booking a photographer, and ordering paper for the invitations. Those are just the things that I think are the most urgent! I also want to get the save-the-dates printed off and the wedding registry finished, but those aren't really pressing matters.

So, my goal for this week: complete at least TWO of the major needs addressed above. Wish me luck!

No comments: