Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been awhile!

It's been a LONG time since I updated the blog! A LOT has happened in that time! I got married and I moved to Italy! Two HUGE life changes within a week of each other. I have to say, I LOVE both changes!

Married life is the best! BEST! (I know I'm using a lot of caps, but I'm just very happy and excited to share it!) I think Jake is even happier than I am. Everytime he goes to Missouri to visit, he dreads coming back to Italy. Not only does he have to sit on a plane for 10+ hours, but he has to go home to an empty apartment. Well, this time I came back to Italy with him. He doesn't really wear his heart on his sleeve, but I can tell he is really happy to have me here with him. Wow that sounds kind of conceited, but it's true. I feel the same way though. I'm so happy to wake up next to him, and even just to get to see him everyday!!

I just realized I'm getting way to deep into the whole newlywed feelings and this is technically a "wedding blog" I do plan to make a "newlywed blog" to start sharing some of my (I mean our!) adventures. I just don't want to create it until I think of a really cute title for my newlywed blog. Any ideas? Nothing I come up with is quite creative enough!

I will still post on this blog, until I get rid of all of the wedding planning photos I still have stored in my camera. And of course, expect some actual wedding photos as well! But when I create my newlywed blog, I'll post that link on here.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great to see you are getting settled in Italy! Can't wait to see your pictures.